Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31


I DID IT!!!!!!
I successfully blogged every single day of July!  Originally the theme for July was to be about routine.  If you've been following me this month you know that there is very little routine in my life.  July has been a whirlwind.  We've taken a trip to North Carolina, celebrated our nation's birthday as well as our daughter's birthday.  Lee changed jobs, therefore we've been attending the base chapel as well as our own church.  The girls competed in swim meets all over Hampton Roads.  We've traveled down to Florida to hunt for a new house. Caitlin's been working like crazy while we've been shuffling around with 1 or 2 vehicles in the shop for weeks.  All of this plus the normal everyday dealing with 2 dogs, 1 small pony dog and a fat cat.  That's our life and I would not have it any other way.  It's been fun getting into the habit of writing every day.  I'll probably try to continue now that I can't seem to go to sleep until I've blogged.  BUT considering that fact that we are currently down in Florida and going to Georgia tomorrow, I think I'll take a short vacation from the blog.  Don't worry, I'll be back.  

No comments:

Stats