Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9

This whole Twitter thing has me intrigued lately.  The very thought that someone famous could be sending me details about their daily goings on just makes me giddy.  Today I got a Twitter or was it a Tweet from Paula Deen, she told me that she was having steak and greens for supper tonight.  Sounds like something she'd eat so I figured it really had to be her twittering away on her iPhone or her Blackberry.  I wonder which one she has?  I just get this nagging feeling though and wonder to myself, is this something I can really see Paula doing? Is she really Twitter savvy?Would a Paula poser tell the world what he's having for supper or would he be more malicious?   I decided to follow Sarah Palin on Twitter too.  I could not decide which Sarah to choose from.  There were so many and they all had her picture on there so I decided to go with Hockeymom64.  It just sounded right.  Then yesterday I got a message from "her" saying that she had resigned her governorship in order to finally have time to get her GED.  Sadly I realized I had chosen the wrong hockey mom.  Some mean spirited person out there posing as Sarah ought to be ashamed of himself.  So my search continues for the real deal. Will the real Sarah Palin please stand up?! I want to follow you on Twitter!
Not that anyone cares but I try to update my Twitter status at least once a day.  The thing is, nothing very interesting happens to me very often. Does the world really want to know what I'm cooking for supper or that I just switched fabric softeners?  If this is stuff you want to hear then look for snickydoodle on Twitter.  You should not have any trouble finding me.  I'm pretty sure I don't have any posers.


No comments:

Stats