Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16


Hello people, it's Me "Holly". I am the guest blogger today and to be honest I have no clue what-so-ever to blog about, so bear with me here, I'm just a child. I thought I'd tell you guys and gals what's on my mind lately (It's a lot, so prepare yourself).
So we have been watching a show called Heroes lately and let me tell you it's a pretty Awesome show (just make sure you go to the bathroom before you tune in, I learned that lesson the hard way). Heroes has everything you would ever want in a non-christian TV show. Action, suspense, love, cute guys, pretty girls, sadness, joy, and last but not least DEATH ( the perfect show to watch before bed).
Don't get me wrong or anything, LOST is still my all time fav, Heroes is just a new addiction to get me through 'till the next season of Lost comes out ( anybody have a clue how they are gonna end that show?? Yeah me neither).
Speaking of addiction, I have a new one and its bad...MOUNTAIN DEW, it's really bad people and don't you laugh ( Thanks Caitlin!).
As most of you know we have joined a swim team, it's fun but not that hard ( until someone starts goofing around and gets the whole dang swim team in trouble and coach makes us do like a thousand meters of butterfly). Our swim team is kinda small ( well it's not kinda small, it is small ) so we lose alot. I made a suggestion that someone bring a loser cake to eat after every meet, 'cause when you lose, cake makes EVERYTHING better.  You know what I hate is when we lose the swim meet the other team starts this evil chant 2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate, SUFFOLK GATORS! ( As if we don't know we are losers already and they Appreciate us because we let them win. Thats how nice we are and that's the honest straight up truth. Not!! LOL)
Ok so me and my two little sisters are flying down to FL to visit the Grands. I'm going to make some suggestions for what not to do on an airplane ( since you know I'm an expert ). When the flight attendant comes up to you all nice and sweet right before the plane takes off and asks all nice and sweet " Y'all going to be ok?" I know one thing you don't say ( well a few things you don't say). All kinds of smarty pants responses run through my mind like ' yes would you like me to locate my exits (while I'm doing the dorky flight person two finger point) or ' no ma'am I think I'm gonna throw up, I just get so nervous when my mommy is not with me. I mean I'm only 14, I'm just a child!  If you don't want any drinks or candy on the flight then by all means go ahead, make your smarty pants remarks, just make sure and take pictures ( it's priceless some of the faces you get). If you're like me and enjoy the cookies, candy, and drinks just nod your head, put on your innocent face and say " Yes, ma'am I think we will be OK". It wins them over every time. If you are really in the mood to stir things up, stand up just after take off and yell "What do you mean this plane is going to Florida???  My sisters and I are supposed to be going to Nebraska!!!"
Well, it's been fun being the guest blogger but I really have to get to bed ( I mean I'm only 14 and children need their sleep ) Good-night people.


1 comment:

Deanna said...

I totally agree - cake makes everything better. Nice job as a guest blogger. :)

Stats