Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 23

Just Sharing
I love it when my kiddos make the local news.  As long as they stay out of certain sections of the paper it's all good.  I may post again tonight if I'm not woozy from blood lose.  Caitlin and I are going to do our good deed this afternoon and donate blood.  How's that for mother daughter bonding?! Last time I tried to save a life I passed out cold.  That was 9 years ago and I have been a little gun shy or shall I say needle shy ever since.  This time I am going in a little more prepared.  I made myself a pancake and egg breakfast and I'll be having cheesy chicken enchiladas for lunch.  I've also downed at least 32 oz of water recently and plan on having a bit more before 3pm. Just so you know, I did not pass out from needle fright, or the sight of blood. I have birthed 4 children so my constitution is not that frail. Apparently, my body is stingy with my blood and gets moody when more than a few drops leaks out. Tune in later tonight to find out whether or not we both stayed on our feet.

No comments:

Stats