Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30

I am EXHAUSTED!
I never knew that house shopping was SO tiring.  My girls tell me that we looked at 6 houses this afternoon.  I could have sworn it was more like 32.  Thankfully Holly took notes and Caitlin took pictures.  Otherwise, I would not remember any specifics about what we looked at.  After awhile they all started to run together in my memory. Tonight I am sitting here trying to figure out if I liked anything we looked at well enough to actually buy it.  My sleepy mind seems to recall that we liked a house in an odd neighborhood and a neighborhood with an odd house.  Tomorrow our real estate agent has about 120 lined up for us to look through.  Wait, I think it's more like 12.  I'll let you know if we find something where the house and neighborhood match.  

No comments:

Stats