Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25

Scenes From Today
I must send you all an apology for yesterday's post and its lack of content.  Bad blogger! More than anything I was a TIRED blogger.  When I saw that Taco Bell Folk Song on my friend Deanna's blog earlier in the week I knew I HAD to post it for Friday Funny.  Unfortunately Caitlin and I scooted out of the house for a day of fun and posting the video was not even thought of until sometime around lunch.  I think I remembered about the time Caitlin suggested we go through the Taco Bell drive thru for lunch!  Believe me, I have NEVER encountered a drive thru order taker who was as clever as the guy on the video! Taco Bell found a real gem when they hired that guy.

My sweetheart finally got his mower back and he is a happy man with a freshly mowed lawn.

Hobbes had to supervise Caitlin unloading the groceries.  
I have discovered that I do not know how to cook for just 3 people.  I thought I did but all the leftovers in my fridge tell a different story.

Ick!!! Do you see what that it is? A snake skin!  In my shed! It's LONG!
We've teased Caitlin for a month about seeing a ghost snake.  She spotted him weeks ago and has refused to go in the shed ever since.  No one else in the family saw this mystery snake.  Lee came in to the house today and said "get your camera, you gotta see this".  I guess the snake is no longer a mystery!

This is the second soccer ball that Hobbes has completely destroyed.

Ummmmm....Wake up juice in my new handmade mug.  Thanks Ambre and Aunt Jen for being SO talented.  Lee and I LOVE our new mugs!

Lee says I'm growing baby carrots. Hardy har har! Those little buggers have been in the ground since April 28th.  The seed packet said that they should be harvested on or around the 65th day.  It's been way longer! So far we've been pulling one a week and all we've gotten so far is guinea pig treats.

Oops, how did that get in there? That's for tomorrow. Stay tuned for the recipe for Scrumptious Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread.


1 comment:

jaci said...

Hobbes is sure getting big now!

Speaking of big... what kind of snake do you suppose that is? I like snakes, but I'd be nervous until I knew what kind of snake was living in my shed!!

Stats