Monday, April 21, 2008

My Mistake

I was perusing Blogging Basics 101 this morning and ran across an alarming tidbit of overlooked information. Evidently it is tradition to do a "100 Things About Me" post after your 100th blog post. Sort of a right of passage in the blog world I guess. I did a little research and found that I hit 100 on Dec 10, 2007. It's hard to believe that I have been blogging for that long! Who am I to mess with tradition, right? So I sat right down and typed out 100 things about me. It's a lot tougher than it sounds. I present to you my retroactive 100 Things list, read on if you dare....
100 Things About Rebecca
4 daughters
Only child
Happily married almost 18 years
Christian
Love sushi
Love seafood especially crablegs
Homeschooled my girls for 9 years
Parents still married to each other
Republican
Love to take naps
Favorite dessert: warm rice crispy treats
Favorite hymn: Wonderful Grace Of Jesus
Have a Dacshund named Snickers
Have a Morkie named Wrigley
Have a kitty named Fraidycat
Love to watch Pro Bull Riding on TV
Hooked on Lost
Size 5 1/2 shoe
Dyed my hair a weird red color
Natural hair color is dark brown
In-Laws still married to each other
In-laws live in middle Georgia
Married a Georgia boy
Have an AA degree
Have moved 18 times since marriage
Got married in 1990
Had a baby in 92
Had a baby in 95
Had a baby in 96
Had a baby in 99
Spent most of the 90’s pregnant or nursing
Grew up in Central Florida
Was not a good student
Loved to watch Little House on the Prairie when young
Worked Daycare as a teen
Worked at Disney for one summer
Have had the chicken pox
Have had 4 surgeries
Have broken several toes
Been to Japan
Been to Indonesia
Lived on the island of Guam
Been to Saipan
Love to cook
Hate to clean
Love dark chocolate
Not too crazy about french fries
Don’t like peas or beans
Have friends in many places
Knew 2 of my great grandmas
Have one grandparent left here on earth
Love the color pink
Love willow trees
Not too fond of winter
Love to Blog
Am NOT a morning person
Took hubby to work this morning at 5AM
Wish I could be thinner
Love to read
Can’t dance
Messy
Love garlic
Think I should have been born Italian
Would like to trace family origin
Ice cream makes my tummy hurt
My toenails are ALWAYS painted
Fingernails won’t grow
Drive a Suburban named Jet Puff
Like to ride on the back of motorcycles
Never want to live in Louisiana or California
Failed typing class miserably in High School
Drove a school bus for a couple of years
Would like to have a tiny farm someday
Have never gotten a speeding ticket
Hate to exercise
Could eat Italian food everyday
Ate a biscuit with honey on it for breakfast
Love to travel
Don’t travel enough
Have a teenager who is learning to drive
Am taking piano lessons
Been a Survivor fan since season 1
Lived in Texas for 3 years
Rode an elephant once
Never seen the Grand Canyon
Been to Canada
Saw the Statue of Liberty
Saw the White House
Caught a glimpse of George W Bush in person once but not at the White House
Can’t run
Lived on a Marine Corps base for 2 years
Remember exactly where I was when the twin towers fell
Know the agony of having a husband deploy
All my house plants die
Enjoy watching my girls live life
Was born on October 1st
Born in North Carolina
Love my husband
Love my kids
Love being a stay at home mom!

1 comment:

jaci said...

Oh! I love pro bull riding!
I've been to Japan
I am NOT a morning person
and all my houseplants die (well, they did when I was pregnant - I'm much better now that I only have one kid left at home).

But I hate the color pink and I don't watch Survivor.
:)

Stats