Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday 2

To my Mimi on her birthday,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You have been a blessing to me.  You help me with my curly  hair(which I got from you!) I straightened it for this picture. You have helped me with make-up and shoes and everything else too.  I thank you and I hope that you will enjoy many more birthdays!  I Love You! Caitlin

Dear Mimi,
I hope that you have fun on your special day. I wish I could be there but I can't so eat lots of cake, cookies and other party junk.  Things that will later on make you say "why in the world did I eat all that junk?" DO it all for me and when the 3 extra pounds show up, don't worry, I will run them off for you. LOL! I love you and I hope you get something shiny on you birthday.  Hint, hint...Papa.  Love ya Lots, From probably your favorite granddaughter, Holly

No comments:

Stats