Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimi!

It's my mom's birthday today!  Everyone, give Mimi a big shout out and send some love her way!  We are sad that we cannot be down in the Sunshine State with her to celebrate another year, so we put together a little birthday greeting for "the nicest mimi we ever met".  You'll get that little joke later.  The girls got into the spirit of it all, especially Holly.  Her original greeting went something like "you look like my mimi and you smell like her too".  She's a girl after her Papa's heart.  Anyway, We love you Mimi and we hope you have a fantastic birthday!


Happy Birthday Mimi! I know that the last year has been one of many changes and life changing events for you (and Papa). I am glad that we have had the opportunity to share much more of the past year with you than we could over the three years before. I pray that this next year will be full of God’s blessings. Love ya, your favorite son-in-law.

Hey Mom, Happy Birthday!  I'm sorry we could not be there for your special day.  We did want you to know that we are thinking about you today.  I hope you will go do something fun and exciting.  Enjoy your day!  Let me know what you think of Charlotte's gift.  I helped.  I Love you!!  Bec

No comments:

Stats