Saturday, April 5, 2008

Help! The Teenagers Are Taking Over!

Well, not really but I thought I would use a little of that teen drama in my title.  We now officially have two teenaged girls in the house!  Holly turned 13 on Monday.  Happy Birthday Bus!  We had a huge celebration which I will report on before too long. In the meantime, here's the birthday girl as she is today and a couple of her as a little stinker.  

The two teenie boppers.  Holly's the one in blue.

What a little toothless cutie!

Here she is making a mess with her first birthday cake.

2 comments:

jaci said...

my condolences... er, congratulations. (Actually, I really like teenagers) And Happy (now belated) birthday to Holly!!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday, Holly!!! I didn't realize that you and Josh share a birthday.

Papaw and Theresa

Stats