Sunday, May 4, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever

Guess what we did this weekend?  If you answered "went strawberry picking" you are correct.  To be truthful, the girls picked strawberries and I took pictures.  With the exception of that one horrible storm day we had recently, the weather here in VA has been absolutely gorgeous.  Not too hot or too cool with bright blue cloudless skies, perfect weather for strawberry picking. 

Brenna and Gracie show off their first picks.

Holly said that this one looked like her with a sunburn.

Admit it, doesn't she just look the picture of All American Girl?

Look at that haul!  I see strawberry shortcakes in our immediate future.

We found the perfect berry.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh I am so so jealous. Of all the fruit I miss living on Guam, Strawberries is one of them! May 4th seems early to me for Strawberry picking. We used to do this in June or July in BC Canada. Enjoy them for me!

Stats