Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma! 2

Dear Gwama I love you very very very much.  You are the best Gwama ever.  Happy Birthday from me Gracie.

Dear Grandma,
First I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I love you so much.  Thank you for being such a good and wonderful grandma to me.  Thank you for all the cupcakes and cookies and especially the cornbread.  No one make it like you.  I love you so much!  Love Caitlin


Happy Birthday Mom! I wish that we could be there to celebrate with you, but Uncle Sam had another plan for me. As I sit here aboard this fine naval vessel with your tax dollars at work I am remembering some wonderful times throughout the years. Thank you for being a great Mom for me. You and dad taught me early the importance of living a life of grace. I think that God blessed me in a wonderful way by allowing me the privilege of growing up in your house. You have been so faithful and as you continue to pastor your ladies, oh sorry …as you continue to teach your Sunday School class you continue to sow grace into more and more folks. I know that your life has not been without its hardships, no life is, however God has sustained and his promises are ever true. I love you mom, continue to walk in service to the Lord Jesus Christ, Lee


No comments:

Stats