Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kitchen Tips

A Kitchen Aid mixer is one kitchen tool no woman should be without (in my not so humble opinion).  I just learned that among so many other practical uses, it will shred chicken!  I used to dread those recipes that called for chopped or shredded chicken.  Hours (well it seemed like hours) I would spend chopping and pulling just to get the chicken to the right consistency for homemade eggrolls, or chicken salad, or BBQ chicken pizza.  Well not anymore!!  Just look at what 1 minute in the Kitchen Aid mixer gets you.  Bring on the recipes!

Need to hide a veggie in a recipe so that your kids (or husband) will eat it?  See that chopper up there?  It chopped that broccoli into tiny little pieces so that I could disguise it in a casserole.  Pampered Chef makes it, so go find yourself a PC sales person and get one.  You won't regret it. 

No comments:

Stats