Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ya'll Behave Yourselves

I'm considering adding a Military Monday to the weekly line up here at Lovin' Life At Home.  It would include pictures and little updates about Lee and the ship and their deployment.  Is that something you all would like to read?  I know it is not Monday anymore but I will give the first installment a day late.    

This is the most recent picture from Lee.  He sent it to us a couple of days ago.  Look at that blue ocean back there.   Gorgeous!  They are obviously a long way out there because the water around here looks like 2 week old green tea with some coffee thrown in.  Yuck!  
Speaking of a long way away...  I may not be around much for the next week or so.  I am going to meet my sweetheart at the ship's liberty port.  Right now all that I can say (on the blog) is that it is in another country.  When I return, I will fill you in with pictures and details of our adventures.  Until then behave yourselves, ok?  At least give it a good try.  No whining about missing Friday Funnies or Sunday Suppers allowed. Like my friend Deanna says "If you cannot be good, at least be interesting".  
Ciao for now!

 

2 comments:

jaci said...

I would love the Monday installments. After you get back from your little tryst with Lee, that is. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I would love a military Monday update. That's a great picture, hope you're having fun. Give Lee a hug and a kiss for me. Love u guys much! ALisa

Stats