Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Shots

I'm tired folks!  I got up this morning with about 100 things to do on my imaginary to-do list and I might have accomplished about 10 of those things.  Yesterday I saw a guy wearing a T-shirt which read " I am so far behind I thought I was first".  Today I needed that shirt!  It hasn't been a bad day, just very busy.  The girls started school yesterday, so I'll get pictures of that posted before long.  In the meantime, because I am too tired to think of anything else I'm posting some random photos taken within the past 2 weeks.  I hope you enjoy them.  I expect to be my old energetic bloggerific self again tomorrow, so watch out!  
Our Mimi and Papa went on an Alaskan cruise, can you tell?

Oh the dangers of falling asleep on the couch with four very wide awake daughters in the house.
Pssssst.....these are Lee's toesies.

I have to let him reclaim his manliness-this is what he is currently about these days.  Before he left we let him have the nail polish remover.

Caitlin took this pic of unsuspecting Wrigley on his way to the groomer from her side mirror on the truck.  Clever shot I thought.
Poor little guy never saw those clippers coming.

When tough Navy girls get a little down in the dumps what should they do?  Go shopping at the Vera Bradley store of course!
 

No comments:

Stats