Friday, June 27, 2008

Any Last Words?

Cousin It dropped by to help us get moved into our new place.

We will only have the computers up and running for about 24 more hours.  I'm doing my deep breathing exercises.  Not sure I can handle all the withdrawals that I know are coming from lack of face time with the computer.  I have looked into every avenue for getting a fastish internet connection out in the country.  Looks like our only options will be dial-up (gasp!!!) or a satellite connection which is pricey but possibly worth it.  We'll see.  In the mean time, I will miss all of you!!!!
While I'm gone, don't forget to write out your "If I had a benefactor" contest entry.  I've gotten about 6 or 8 entries so far and many promises that entries are on the way.  snickerdoodledog@gmail.com  Let's set a date to have your entry in by Saturday July 12th.  Friday July 11th for those of you time travelers on Guam.  (PS I love all you Guam people and I miss you very much!)
Alrighty then, I'm off to pack some more boxes!
Bye, ya'll be good. Hear?


No comments:

Stats