Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can You Believe It?

The Browns are moving AGAIN!

Where to, you ask?

To the country, that's where.  Here is our back porch.  Notice the crowd at the backdoor waiting for daddy to get the key to work.  Also notice the shaggy yard.  The children crowded araound the door will never change but the yard will be very different as soon as we can get at it.  
Our mower is in for a workout.

That's the backyard.  Those are peanuts growing back there. 

Here's the side yard yard and the other side looks just like it.  Hmmm?  Peanuts in the backyard and .... poison ivy on the sides?

Our driveway, the one you'll take when you come for a visit.  We'll leave a light on for you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

Anonymous said...

Yum boiled peanuts! Can't wait to see more. I didn't even know y'all were moving. Love ya much, A Lisa

Deanna said...

I hope your friends and relatives use pencil for your address in their address books. LOL!

So when are you getting chickens? ;)

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Are in Suffolk?

The light is going to have to burn bright and very large for me to see it. But I'm on my way!! :)

BTW the photo I recently posted the other day on my blog is of Asan Beach. I thought of you!

Carolina Girl said...

The next time I move I am sooooo calling you! I am so disorganized when it comes to packing. I have a feeling you can do it in record time! Let us know when you get all settled in. Tell Caitlin I am trying out her Super duper Snickerdoodle cookies today, I can't wait! No, seriously I can't wait so I'm going to get started now! Loves!

Donna said...

It looks lovely....such nice property. Wish I was closer, I'd love to visit.

Stats