Monday, June 9, 2008

The Griffon at Busch Gardens Williamsburg

The Griffon~ a 90 degree drop from 205 feet up and no floor!!!
What a THRILL
In my opinion, the best roller coaster I have ever ridden.

Me, Abbie, Baylee, Holly and Caitlin
This was the girls third time riding it that day.  The first time around Lee and I rode it with them  and LOVED it. This time Lee had to stay on the ground with the "non-riders" in the group.  Bobby is not a roller coaster fan and we found out quickly that Allison isn't either.  Her first roller coaster was Apollos Chariot.  She was sitting between me and Caitlin.  After the first drop, I knew that this would not only be her first ride but also her last.  She turned several shades of pale, poor kid!  All in all it was a great day and I think even the "non-riders" had fun.

1 comment:

Me said...

Okay, that looks fantastic! I'm a big coaster fan too.

Stats