Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blog Maintenance

Hey everyone
Take a look over on the right hand column at the new feature from blogger.  It's a blogroll/live feed thingy.  Don't you just love all my highly technical terminology? Anyway, I have listed over there most of the blogs that I frequent.  Blogger will now keep up with each one and put the most recent post title under each blog name and tell us when it was last updated.  Neat huh? 

On that note, I have to do a little bit of bragging.   My Aunt Jen and her daughter (my cousin Ambre) have created a beautiful blog showcasing all of their handmade pottery.  They are two VERY talented gals and wouldn't ya know, I'm related to them!!! Maybe some of that talent will rub off?  Go on over and take a look at all of their beautiful handiwork.  www.allfireduppottery.blogspot.com   

Finally, If you do not see me posting as often here on Lovin' Life At Home, please don't fret.  Big changes are ahead in the next few weeks for the Brown family.  In preparation for Lee's LONG deployment at the end of the summer the girls and I will be moving house.  So we may be off of the super highway for a short time.  But never fear; this chick does not go for too long without internet access (If I can help it).   In the words of Jesus, "I'll be back".  

Here's Wrigley on the right with his sister Butterbean (she belongs to the Stovall family) sitting in the window wanting desperately to go outside and chase the children.  The problem is that the little buggers are hole diggers.  Imagine black mud caked into all of that fluffiness.  Yuck! 

No comments:

Stats