Saturday, March 21, 2009

PBR

Ready for a hootin hollerin good time?  Go see the PBR!  The Professional Bull Riders came to Hampton Roads this weekend and of course I jumped on top of those tickets.  I have always wanted to go see them live and last night I finally did.  It was SO much fun and I enjoyed every 8 seconds!  I dragged Caitlin and Holly along.  I'm pretty sure that they are hooked now, only I'm not so sure it's the sport exactly that hooked them.  It could have a little something to do with the hunky cowboys with nerves of steel but I'm not sure.  

Cowgirls!

The little girl who sat behind us stood up and looked down into the bull pen.  A few minutes later we heard her little voice say to her daddy "those bulls are sooooo cute but they're TERRIFYING!!"

Cowboy in the chute getting ready for a wild 8 second ride. 

Hang on cowboy, hang on!!!


No comments:

Stats