Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More PBR

Neither of these rides were a full 8 seconds but I thought you'd like to see a sampling of what we got to see last weekend. The guy whose bull fell over is Adriano Moraes' older brother Allan. He's not as good as Adriano of course. In my not so humble opinion NO ONE ever will be able to fill Adriano's boots when it comes to bull riding. Anyway, he did not get a re-ride which is normally what happens when a bull stumbles, falls or gets in a snit and will not buck. The elder Moraes touched the bull with his free hand before he stumbled. No points for you mister!

1 comment:

jaci said...

So you are addicted now? I have my own opinion on the top bull rider ever (I remember cowboys who rode before all the security gear and lived to tell about it - Larry Mahan is THE best All Around Cowboy EVER (National Bull riding champ in the late 1960's). Besides I actually met him once. No autograph, tho.

I LOVE Rodeo!

Stats