Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She's LEGAL

Caitlin took her driving test today.

There she goes with the officer. There I stood behind the camera with my heart in my throat.

They did away with the parellell parking portion of the test and replaced it with straight parking. Can you believe that? Anyway, here she is parking and once again there I stood holding my breath!


Take a look at that smug look on her face. She knew she'd done well. I was breathing a sigh of relief mixed with an ounce of sadness. I wish her daddy could have been here to see this. He would have been so proud. He emailed here later to let her know so.
When did my baby grow up?

The proud newly licensed driver! I am so thankful that God gave her to us!




1 comment:

jaci said...

congrats Caitlin!! I'm not sure it is congrats to Lee & Rebecca, tho... But you guys did a good job of teaching her how to drive! Now - Caitlin: continue to drive sensibly!!!

:) Your ccu-auntie...

Stats