Monday, December 8, 2008

Military Monday

Here's a picture that Lee just sent to us. He is preaching at chapel aboard the ship. I noticed several thing in particular about this photo that disturbed me and a couple of things that made me chuckle.
First, Take a look at that haircut! Aiyiyi! It was a good thing that was a freebee. Lee says that he sat down and asked for a TRIM and this is what he ended up with. Just think of how BALD he'd be if he asked for a cut. Ha!
Secondly, Does he look extremely skinny to you? He does to me too. I'm pretty sure he is missing my good ol home cooking. Poor fella might waste away to nothing if the Navy doesn't let him come home soon.
Thirdly and lastly the girls and I had a good laugh over the way he is holding his bible. Those of you who've been in chapel with Lee preaching will know that he must be trying to make a point. He always sticks his finger in the text and points with his bible when he being particularly preachy.

No comments:

Stats