Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our New (To US) Mac


We traded our iMac for a Macbook Pro and it is SO unbelievably cool. I love being able to go sit at Starbucks with my little laptop, chatting, sipping, surfing... It's all SO cool.
I only have one problem. New Mac does not officially have a name. Most of you already know that we have this freakish obsession to name everything.
For some reason we have had trouble naming our newest acquisition. We have although decided that it MUST be a girl. This machine is moody I tell ya and we've already had to spend money on her to keep her happy, but we love her anyway.


SO I call on you my loyal readers to help us name the Mac. We are leaning toward Sylvia because she is silver. Other suggestions have included MacAroni, Mrs. MacDonald, Dumpling (as in apple) Maxine and Johnny MacBrown. I know the last one isn't really a girl name but Papa insisted I include it in the running.
So PLEASE let us know which one you would choose or send in some suggestions of your own.
I will be waiting to see "who" I will be sitting with at Starbucks next time.

No comments:

Stats