Saturday, December 20, 2008

Introducing Sylvia



Here it is folks! My first blog from Sylvia Mac. She is all fixed up and ready to go.
Right now we are down at Mimi and Papas house in Florida. WE are trying to function with 3 different cameras and now 2 different computers. It is taking some logistical planning for me to get all the pictures for blogging loaded onto just one machine. Some cameras have a memory card, some a USB cord and each one uses a different battery or charger. UGH!!! Also each computer is using a different photo loading program. It makes me tired thinking about it. Anyway I have tons of goodies to blog about but cannot seem to get all the photos consolidated onto Sylvia. I am working on it though.
Christmas is sneaking up on me and I am SO not ready. How about you guys?

No comments:

Stats