Thursday, December 18, 2008

Newsy News

This blogging every day was much easier decided than done. Sometimes life simply prohibits me from sitting down longer than 10 minutes in front of the computer. I know, it's criminal how life does that to a person. Today has been a day of running around in circles. I can't seem to catch myself coming or going. I finally forced myself to sit down here and type something out before the day is over. I am determined to succeed at this 31 posts in 31 days commitment.
OK with 1 more week left until Christmas, I have almost gotten all of the shopping done. Mimi and Papa are officially addicted to Gilmore Girls, and it is a sweltering 82 degrees here in sunny Florida. I feel like I'm back on Guam!
We decided the new Mac will be named Sylvia. I know you all were waiting anxiously to here that tidbit of news. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

I find it harder to blog when it Sunny Florida too. Hope you are having tons of fun here! =)

Stats