Thursday, December 4, 2008

Posession Obsession

Have you ever wanted something so much you started to obsess about it? I generally try to not let "things" control me. Lately I sense I might be crossing that line. UGH!!! Lee and I decided to try to sell one of our newish iMacs in order to replace it with a Macbook. Since then Apple has come out with a new Macbook. Wouldn't you know it? http://www.apple.com/macbook/ I WANT ONE! This is saying alot for me because I am generally pretty satisfied with what I have. Moving around like gypsies will knock the possession obsession right out of a person in a hurry.

Anyway, I listed the iMac on Craigslist in VA, then brought it with us to GA and listed it while there. Now I have it on the FL Craigslist. I have gotten LOTS of responses, yet here I sit without a Macbook. That's because we have discovered that everyone seems to want everything for NOTHING! I have been lowballed, I have been offered Macs from the year 2001 in trade, I've even had to deal with a few that have tried to STEAL the thing. I am getting pretty good at recognizing a scam when I see it. UGH! What is wrong with people? They all need a little bit of Jesus, that's what!
Ok I will stop ranting now and get on with being thankful. Today I am thankful that God has given me all that I NEED. I am very blessed.

No comments:

Stats