Friday, August 22, 2008

Because He Loves Me....

...and doesn't want me to be coffee deprived; he bought this fine, little, magic coffee brewing machine.  It makes me one perfect, steaming hot cup and it does it all in under a minute.  See what I mean?  What's not to love?  Ok, it doesn't exactly replace a husband, not in the least.  But, I will not have to wish he was home to make me my coffee for me.  Believe me I will have many, many reasons to miss him hanging around but the coffee supply line has been taken care of.  What a sweetheart, I know he cares.  

Look at all those varieties!  It even makes hot tea and cocoa.  How do I choose?

My eeny, meeny, minie, moe landed on Caribou Coffee for today.  I think I like this system.

Close the lid, count to 3 and wait for the magic to begin.

Oh look there it is!  I bet you wish this was a scratch and sniff blog huh?


Lee's only complaint is that it does not fill the cup all the way up. This, from the 2 POTS a day guy. I say quality, not quantity rules the day today. Besides if I want more, I can watch the magic happen all over again in the count of three. I love my new magic machine and I love my sweetheart even more for taking care of my coffee needs. 
You rock Brown! I sure am going to miss you.

2 comments:

TERI said...

What a wonderful coffee maker! How fun to choose the different flavors and to make a cup at a time!

Stephanie said...

Cool machine!
A friend of mine has one and she loves it.

Stats