Thursday, August 21, 2008

From The Bottom Of My Heart

Thank you, thank you!  I logged on this morning and saw all of your comments and I was overjoyed. I love hearing what you have to say even if it has nothing to do with the post.  I'm one of those people who loves company, even unexpected company! So hearing from you is sort of like having company without having to cook and drag out the air mattress.  Not that I would mind doing any of those things.  I guess I'm a bit more social than I realized.  
Anyway, I heard what many of you had to say about returning the favor. I promise that from now on I will do my best to leave a comment every time I visit your wonderful blogs.  Much of my morning is taken up with reading what you all have to say.  I cannot fathom going back to the days when the word blog was not even a word.  I love having this little window for peeking into your worlds. So consider me company; and you don't even have to make sure there's clean towels in the bathroom.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I start my day off checking up on blogs too.
It's great to get to know each other and share a part of our lives :)

TERI said...

Yes, comments can really make your day, can't they? I have found that the more you comment on others, the more they comment on yours and we all appreciate a word of encouragement! It also helps if you respond with a comment to those who have left you a comment. Try it! You be the first to step out there! We are all part of Our Lord's family and we all can feel included.

Deanna said...

My door is always unlocked and there are extra towels under the bathroom sink. Don't let the cat out. See you in the morning.

Carolina Girl said...

Hey Becky, thanks for the comment! Have the girls started swimming again? I'm thinking of looking into soccer for Haley or ballet. I just can't make up my mind. I'll end up letting her decide though. Did you and Caitlin continue with the belly dancing classes? You never did say anything else about it! Well, I'm off to bed. I'll stop by again tomorrow. Loves

Stats