Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yummo!  Here it is in the crock pot.  The steak, the carrots, garlic and the onions are hiding under there in the bottom left corner.

We sprinkled in the onion soup mix on top.

Then we added the can of cream of mushroom soup.

Next we poured in a soup can of water and gave it all a good stir.  We set it on low and left it to work it's magic for about 6 hours.  When we got home the delicious smell greeted us at the door!  I gave it a good stir and served it to my family over rice and a side of dinner rolls.  You could also serve it over creamed potatoes if you'd rather.  Sometimes we do that too.  I hope you'll enjoy this great recipe as much as we have!

1 comment:

Donna said...

that looks yummy! I think I will add it to next week's menu. I love using my crock pot : )

Stats