Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random Thoughts

Who am I fooling? MOST of what I think is random!  So what I share here is just typical, off the top of my head stuff.  Today was just one of those days where I went from one thought and or task to the next sometimes both at the same time without any sense of accomplishment or direction involved.  Therefore, here I sit at the end of the day wondering what I did get done over the last 15 hours.  Ever have one of those days?  I think it must be a "mom thing".  I'll just keep telling myself that, it makes me feel better.
There has not been too much happening around here lately except that Holly got her braces put on her top teeth on Thursday.  Her treatment calls for her to wear only the top brackets for a few months, then we get the bottom ones.  As soon as I get a picture of her new hardware I will post it.  She is not in as much pain as we anticipated, so that's a good thing.  It's looking like Abs and Gracie will both be needing braces soon also.  OUCH!!  Can you hear the checkbook screaming?  I suppose it's all part of being a parent.  All I know is that they had all better smile more in a couple of years.  
Everyone is trudging through their schoolwork.  We are coming to the time in the school year when it gets harder and harder to stick with it.  They tell me it will be warming up soon. It certainly feels plenty cold outside for me right now.  But with warmer weather comes a strong desire to ditch the school books and run free.  I think this urge may also have something to do  with just being sick of looking at it everyday since last August.  
Wrigley is growing and doing very well in his house training.  He now has all his needle sharp little puppy teeth and our hands show the evidence of his teething.   He chases Fraidy and Spooky which is funny because they are quadruple the size of him.  Spooky will tolerate him and even play a little but Fraidy will have NONE of his puppy nonsense and regularly delivers a good smack to Wrigley's head.  You'd think Wrigs would learn, but evidently he is a dog of very little brain.  He goes back for more punishment from Fraidy time after time.  
Speaking of pets, Snickers reports that Wrigley is extremely annoying and would like for him to go play in traffic.  
I have a new code I will be using here on the blog and in my emails.  If I deliver ANY message from Snickers it will mean something specific.  If you would like to know what it means, email me at snickerdoodledog@gmail.com and ask "what does it mean?"  I will tell you, if I know you. I am trying to be cryptic here.  I don't think the CIA would ever consider hiring me.    

No comments:

Stats