Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Deep Down

Most kids dig to China right? Not my little women, no way!  Why dig to China when you can dig to Guam?  I would venture to say that most kids have no idea where Guam is even located. I didn't 4 years ago.  Here's a few pictures of the girls working on their ongoing mission "Dig to Guam".  They've been at it for 3 days and have yet to spot any sign of the tropical island. Spirits are waning.





I've been trying to improve a few things on my blog, more about that later.  One of the hints I've gleaned from another successful blogger is to use the telephoto lens on your camera in order to get a more realistic/less posed shot. With that in mind, I went to great pains to get these pictures without the girls catching on.  I even removed the screen from my upstairs bedroom window.  How's that for blog commitment?

1 comment:

jaci said...

Does Colleen know the girls are doing this...?????

Stats