Monday, March 24, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Just wanted to let you all know that we are still here. I have not posted in a few days because our internet connection has been less than reliable lately. How's a gal supposed to become a supreme blog queen without a good internet connection?
Lee and I spent at least 3 hours on the phone with Habib (In India) from Verizon Tech Support on Friday night. What a way to spend a Friday night eh? Let me just say there was definitely a language barrier hindering our progress. Habib finally decided that our modem was defective and is sending us a new one. I hope he was right. Personally, I think Habib was as tired of us as we were of him at that point. What can Brown do for me? Bring me a new modem and if it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to call Habib back.
I hope you all had a wonderful Lord's Day yesterday. We did. I took lots of new pictures, so I will get everything posted when our internet is more cooperative.

No comments:

Stats