Thursday, March 20, 2008

Music Results & New Look

America voted and the results are in.  Actually only 13 of you voted, but the results are still in.  The majority of you said "keep the music".   The music stays!  I updated the songs a bit for your listening pleasure.  Enjoy!  
You may have noticed the new look here at "Lovin' Life At Home".  Thanks to Amy who saved the day so to speak,  we have a lovely new background.  No more "blog in a box" for me, Hurray!  I feel like I've graduated up a notch or two in the blog world.  Now if I could only make these changes for myself.  I seriously need to take some lessons.  I look at The Pioneer Woman's  blog and her sister food blog and just drool.  Not over the yummy delicious looking food pictures so much but of her readership.  She gets hundreds of comments on one post.  She actually has sponsors and is making money blogging!!!!!  Can you imagine?  She holds contests where the prizes are $500.00 amazon.com gift cards.  That can only be done through the magic of sponsorship.  She has clever little names for her family and gorgeous photos.  So I'm gleaning. I have ambitions, they may not be very realistic, but everyone needs a goal or two right? Watch out HTML here I come!

1 comment:

Betty Johnson said...

Love the new look. You done great, congrats! :)

Stats