Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Music

I need your help.  
Yesterday I was reading Blogging Basics 101.  It's a very cool how-to website for bloggers and wannabe bloggers (linked on the right).  I read an interesting article about how many people despise music on the blogs that they read.  Some even noted that they immediately navigate away from a blog if there is preloaded music.  So, if you are reading this, you are obviously not one of those people.  Others noted that the music was never in their tastes and did not want to be subjected to it.  Most complained that it caused their computer to load the page very slowly.  So, with all of this in consideration, I decided to ask you what you think of the music .  After all, I do this for you guys and I want it to be an enjoyable experience.  There is a poll on the right.  Let me know what you think.  The poll closes on the 18th.  I will fill you all in on the verdict.   

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Slow loading sites, whatever the reason, are why I read them on bloglines. I get the text and any pictures within a post but no music and none of the fancy stuff that makes a page take forever to load on dial-up. I can't comment on your music because I can read everything on your site long before it even starts playing. (g)

Anonymous said...

I Love the rainbow song! Great new look on your blog. LM (Mrs. Miller)

Stats