Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Furniture

This is our new Step Tansu above. Friadycat thinks we bought it just for him. It has become his favorite lizard hunting post. The steps are perfect for a cat of his abundant size, no jumping required. We got this and a curio and a Teak wood TV stand at a Furniture Auction/Asian Bazaar a few weeks ago. I think all of these pieces were made in Java which is in Indonesia. All the furniture and Frady's lizard hunt can be seen on our Picasa Web Album. Link to the right. Double click on the album you wish to see.

2 comments:

Colleen Smith said...

Can I ask how much this cost? I've seen these in other people's homes and loved them. Where was the Bazaar you went to?

jaci said...

Hey Rebecca... That curio is "to die for"! I really like that piece.

Fraidy is funny. I MISS MY CAT! :) :)

Love
Jaci

Stats