Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My first blog post


OK, the Brown family has finally started a blog. I guess you could say we caved to the peer pressure. Blogging is "in" right? We hope to share the daily news and nonsense that happens when you are raising four daughters. Lets not forget the dog, cat, guinea pigs and fish that live in our little zoo also. So visit often.
We got another new camera recently because I dropped our old new one on the marble floor in the lobby of the Hilton hotel. Oops! We like the new new camera so much better anyway. I will try to put a picture or two here on the blog taken with the new toy. Don't hold your breath, I may not be able to figure it out. If you see pics then I succeeded. Here goes....

1 comment:

Jennifer Hodge said...

Hi Becky,
Kool blogspot. I have always wanted to start a blog but like you I am technically challenged. but when I tried to leave my comment, it would not take it unless I had a Google account. So I went to create a Google account and guess what? Now I have a Blogspot. Don't know what to do with it yet, but I'll work on it and let you know.
I only found one pic on you pics page so far. Don't know whether it is a problem with me or you. Love to all. Love, Aunt Jen

Stats