Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CTTS=Cute Things They Say


The latest CTTS comes from Gracie. Yes, Gracie says cute stuff on a regular basis but this one was so cute. For Christmas we received the Casting Crowns CD called Lifesong. We have listened to it over and over and over again while in the car. Guam is christian music station deprived. A few days ago we were listening to one of the songs on this CD called Praise Him In the Storm. Gracie pipes up from the back of the suburban and says "Mommy you know when swimming gets really hard (she swims competitively) I sing this part of the song to myself in my head" I asked which part she is talking about and she quotes from Psalm 121 which is a very small part of the song. It says "I lift my eyes unto the hills. From where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth." Ah so sweet! I had to keep myself from crying to explain to her that she was quoting scripture. She was very impressed with herself that she knew other verses besides the ones she learns for AWANAS.

No comments:

Stats