Thursday, January 14, 2010

Retro Week

It's retro week over on Facebook. Everyone is posting their throwback pictures from back in the day. The girls and I have had the best fun going through and scanning in a lot of old prints. If nothing else it has caused me to realize how badly I need to do that very thing with ALL of our old printed photos.
So sit back and enjoy out little trip down memory lane. Hang on tight, it might get a little scary.

Oh I so remember the day when Foofy was new, and clean, and hole free. I also remember when floral printed denim was stylish. You go Aunt Pattie!

Back when Lee was in the Army we went through a good deal of butch wax to get that flat top to stand at attention. Caitlin has always had her own unique sense of style.

This is one of my very favorite pictures of them when they were little.
What cuties!

There's that unique Caitlin style again.

Hurricane Holly strikes again. She's sporting raviolis that Jonathan and Tracy gave her the day we brought Abbie home from the hospital.

Speaking of Abbie. Oh My Goodness! This picture makes me laugh and cry all at the same time. Too much cuteness.

Take a look at that skinny girl. I now know why my earlobes are a bit saggy. It's those huge honkin' earrings I wore in the 80's!
By the way....I loved that car.....sigh.....

As far as 80's hair goes, I HAD IT GOIN' ON!

Of course, I had to stick this one in.
You gals can thank me later.

No comments:

Stats