Sunday, January 24, 2010

1977 to 2010

Our bathroom got a badly needed facelift.
BEFORE
Notice those sinks of unidentifiable color? Gone! Notice that chipped and stained formica countertop? Gone! Notice those leaky faucets and dark brown cabinets? Gone!

Notice those tannish colored walls painted with flat paint over 30 year old wallpaper? Now Yellow
Thankfully someone had insight enough to install nice new ceramic tile floors before we moved in.
AFTER
Freshly painted cabinets with new hardware.
Also a brand new neutral colored, stain and chip free formica countertop.

Shiny new WHITE sinks with stylish leak free faucets. I should know because I did the plumbing myself. I'm handy like that... with a little help. LOL!
Lee and I are going to attempt a tile backsplash where the old one was. Tearing it out tore up the walls big time. We'd like to cover those wounds up.

Look at that pretty light on top of soft yellow walls.
Makes me want to go in there and just hang out for awhile.

Remember that ENORMOUS mirror that was up there?
Thanks to girl power it's gone too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, great job.

Stats