Monday, February 23, 2009

Military Monday

Lee sent me these a few days ago.  He said they were taken while they were crossing through the Suez Canal.

I'm pretty sure that these smiles are because the ship is pointed in the general direction of home.
Some of you may not know yet that the girls and I will be leaving tomorrow on a grand adventure.  We will be attempting to meet up with Lee over in Greece.  I say attempting because we will be traveling by military Space A.  It's free but it's also unpredictable.  We are pretty certain that we can get to Europe and fairly close to where we want to eventually end up. From that point buses and ferries are involved and that is where things get a tiny bit sketchy.   I am taking Sylvia Mac (laptop) with us, so I will be able to blog and post photos along the way as long as we can find WiFi.  Please keep us in your prayers as we go.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Have a fabulous time!

Southern Comfort said...

Have a great trip. What an awesome opportunity. Please show us lots of pictures!

Stats