Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kid Date

Me and my sushi loving girl had dental appointments last week. After we got finished with that small torture we decided to go have lunch. I let her pick the place and of course she chose the Koi Sushi Bar. Gracie never lets me down when she gets to pick the lunch spot. I can always count on her when I secretly need a sushi fix. We sat right at the bar and watched our chef prepare our spicy tuna, crab rolls and California rolls. When our tray arrived, she did what any sushi eater knows is best and what would have made her dad SO proud might I add. She promptly poured up a dish of soy sauce, grabbed a good sized ball of wasabi and mixed it into her soy sauce with her chopsticks. Then she proudly anounced "now this is what I call lunch!" and dug in. Even though she can expertly wield chopsticks with the best of them, she thinks it's fun to have the little helper spring, plus you can get more in your mouth faster.

No comments:

Stats