Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History In The Making

My sweetheart sent us flowers!  That is not what is so historical though.  I just thought I'd put the picture up here because they are pretty and they brighten things up a bit.

Speaking of bright, there was a complete lack of it here in VA today.  It was cold and it drizzled rain almost all day.  Yet in spite of the conditions, I along with hundreds of others stood in this line for 2 hours to cast my vote today.  You read that correctly, 2 hours!  It has never taken me more than about 5 minutes to vote in the past.  I can barely wait until the polls close to see the results.  Either way, history will be made in America today.  We will either elect the first black man into the office of president or the first woman into the second highest position in our nation.  Wow!  What a day!

No comments:

Stats