Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Funny

My Friday Funny file is growing fatter by the day thanks to all of you sending it in.  Keep it coming!  It's getting harder and harder to choose what to post each Friday.  We start thinking about it pretty much right after I post the current week's FF.  We always feel bad for the one that lost out but we say "oh we'll post it next week".  When the next week rolls around we have a whole new crop of funny stuff to choose from.  My favorite this week was a cute little video that the girls and I have been giggling over all week long.  BUT I posted a video yesterday and I don't want to overburden you guys with too many hard to upload videos.  See I'm concerned about you poor souls who are still operating Yugos on the super highway.  
Here's some funny super highway signage for your enjoyment.

In case your horse needs a little pick me up.

Man I have totally been looking for some spare parts for my moose.

A wonderful career opportunity if your name happens to be Buford and you have a weight problem and you work cheap.  Turns out they're not an equal opportunity employer.

Holy Toledo Batman! Get off the cell phone you're about to miss your exit!

Honestly, what about the kids with clubfoot?

No comments:

Stats