Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas

Christmas this year was a big hit! Everyone here got most of the goodies on their list and then some. I know that my people were extra good to me. I got some of those fur lined Crocs and I could not be happier! I feel like I get to wear my bedroom slippers out and about and it's perfectly ok. What more could a person ask for? As for the girls ~ well lets just say that Vera Bradley will be having a great year thanks to the Brown family. The folks who came up with Webkinz won't be suffering any either. Mimi and Papa made the journey up here to Virginia to spend Christmas with us. They brought a Wii with them for the girls. Mimi did battle for it at Target, bless her heart! Anyway we've all been competing with each other in virtual tennis matches and baseball games, etc. Papa has the thing figured out and is now a fierce Wii competitor. I suppose it is now time to pack up all the Christmas decor and begin the countdown for next Christmas. Maybe this time around I can manage to start shopping earlier..... I'll give that some more thought after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Stats