Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Quizzy

Instead of annoying you
with my little quiz in
your inbox,

I posted it here for your
reading pleasure.
Feel free to reply!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Gift wrap and when we run out of
scotch tape which

somehow happens every year we
resort to Georgia chrome
(duct tape)

2. Real or artificial tree?
Usually real but when we moved
to Guam
we had to go fake
because real trees were dead
by the time they made the voyage

across the ocean.
3. When do you put up the tree?
The 1st Friday in December
after we eat Mexican food.


4. When do you take the
tree down? When I feel
like it


5. Do you like eggnog? Yep
6. Favorite gift received
as a child? Hmmmm... I got a
little sewing machine once
that was cool

7. Do you have a nativity
scene? Yep we have one in
the yard, one on the mantel
and a tiny one on the bookcase.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Lee because he never
asks for anything

9. Easiest person to buy for?
All my girls because they
give us a list

with MANY MANY options.
10. Worst Christmas gift you
ever received? I cannot think
of anything right now.

I'm sure it will come to me
in the middle of the night, long
after I have sent this post.

11. Mail or email Christmas
cards? both but never in
the same year

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf and Holiday Inn

13. When do you start shopping
for
Christmas?
yesterday
14. Have you ever recycled a
Christmas present? Yep

15. Favorite thing to eat at
Christmas? Ham and sweet potato
puddin' yum-O!!!

16. Clear lights or colored on
the tree? White

17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Little Town of Bethlehem~
see post below

BOYCOTT "Christmas Shoes"!!!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay
home? Home this

year
19. Can you name all of Santa's
reindeer? Um.. lets see Dopey,
Sneezy, Doc, Bashful,

Grumpy, Sleepy, and Happy

20. Angel on the tree top or a
star? A star
Last question added by me...
21. Do you know why we celebrate
Christmas?
I do. It's because God
loves us and sent
His only Son Jesus to be born
in a lowly stable. He did this for
US!!! For the full
story read Matthew Chapter 1 and
Luke Chapter 2 found in the Bible.
I pray that each
you who reads this will come to know
the full meaning of Christmas this year.

No comments:

Stats