Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The countdown begins


Last years tree. I have a feeling this years tree will look alot like it.

Well maybe you started the countdown the day after Thanksgiving or if you are like my girls you've been counting the days till Christmas since you ripped open last years presents. You officially have 19 shopping days left till Christmas. I know you all needed that little stress, Oh I mean reminder. Personally I have not done one smidgen of Christmas shopping. Just can't seem to force myself to get out there and face the maddening crowd. I did however drag the Christmas decor out of the attic in preparation for Friday. What's this Friday you ask? The annual "go out and eat Mexican food then come home and put up the Christmas tree" Brown family tradition. I know it's odd but it IS our tradition and we look forward to it every year. Someday maybe my grandchildren will be eating tacos and burritos on the first Friday in December. Hey, I can dream!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I love the tradition...a little odd but a wonderful tradition none the less! Hope you all have a great time!

ChAmLoTyRy said...

Awwwww! That picture makes me sad! I remember how you had your decorations up and the boys always wanted to play with them.

Stats