Thursday, December 20, 2007

4 More Days!!

Are you all finished shopping? I think I am but I'm not 100% sure about that. My parents are coming up from Florida on Saturday so I have a feeling my mom is gonna want to hit the mall along with about a million other shoppers like me who waited till the last minute.
Holly has just informed me that I totally bombed the reindeer question below ;-P
Today we went to Ferguson Center of Arts at Christopher Newport University in Newport News to watch a performance of the Nutcracker. It was done by the Virginia Youth Ballet and today's show was given specifically for home-schoolers and church groups. Very cool. We really enjoyed the show. Afterwards we went to eat at Cracker Barrel with a family from our church who also went to the Nutcracker performance. This family has 7 children. You should have seen the look on the hostess's face when we asked for a table for 15! We ran our poor waitress ragged but she did a great job.

No comments:

Stats