Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stuff

Last night when I posted the link in the message below I did not realize that it was not activated. So I went back in and activated it. Now you can click it to watch the silly itchy dog video. I'm sure that will make your day. Don't forget the videos on the bottom right column too. I will try to change those out about once a week. Ahh you gotta love that youtube!
Now on to other issues. We are currently counting down the days till the movers show up and put our stuff in crates to be shipped to Virginia. Counting today, that is only 5 days away. The girls and I are in the midst of sorting. Stuff to keep and send right away, stuff to keep to put in the express shipment a few days before we leave, stuff to keep to hand carry with us when we leave, stuff to sell, stuff to throw away and stuff we look at and say" hmmm is that ours?" As you can imagine our tiny little house is a big crazy mess right now. I was thinking that Gracie would be a bit more understanding about the move and sending her things ahead of time than she was the last time we did this. Just about everything she picks up she says it will go in her suitcase or back pack for the plane. As it stands, she'd need a pack mule to carry all that she wants to bring with her. That of course won't work because we are flying through Hawaii and they have those strict quarantine laws about animals. :-)
Speaking of animals, Fraidycat and Snickers have to fly home too. (This is not Lee's opinion!) It's about as much work to get them home than it is to get the kids there! We are still working on whether or not to send them ahead of us or leave them and have someone here send them to us. Then there is the added stress of them having to stay overnight in HI and they cannot fly directly into Norfolk they must go on a plane that will land at a large airport like Raleigh Durham or Reagan Intl. Aiyiyi!! Decisions, decisions. Now I must get up from here and go sort my kitchen. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

moving is deffinetly not fun!

Anonymous said...

Moving is not fun, but in this instance it is great fun for Dad and I because you are COMING HOME. We're loving it. Excitment is
building. First time ever seen any thing on youtube. Funny. We'll watch again. Things will work out.
Love ya,
Mom and Dad
Mimi and Papa

Anonymous said...

Hey Caitlin,

I'm praying you and you family, things will settle down soon. Moving is no fun. I have moved 2x is my life and stayed in the same town! Then I have seen many people leave as well. Packing STINKS!!! The only thing that gets me through it is someones company and music. Praying for you!

Allee

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys. :)

Stats