Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moving Day

We took off for New Orleans on Gracie's 13th birthday.  One that she will never forget I'm sure.  

 Daddy and Gracie were in the lead car, setting the pace.  Caitlin, Holly and Hobbes were in the middle spot pictured above.  Hobbes spent much of the trip peeking out the back window. We think that he was just checking to make sure we were still in our spot behind him bringing up the rear.  Abbie and I had "the pleasure of sharing our journey with Wrigley and Fraidycat.  Let me just say that Fraidycat is NOT a good traveling companion.


About halfway there my dashboard went bananas!  I really was going the speed limit. I promise.....


Hahaha-That's my "the cat is making me CraCra" face!


Could there be a more desolate stretch of highway than I-10 from Jax to Pensacola?! By the grace of The Lord there is a really nice Starbucks at the Crestview exit.   A haven for the weary travelers!!


We made it! This basket of goodies was our welcome to New Orleans gift from the housing office.


Our new digs.  I've always wanted to live in a yellow house and the porches are really nice to have also. Since then we've prettied them up and they are nice places to sit and sip and chat. 


Tired, hungry, anxious, excited and a little sad but here we are in this new place that God has put us. Just after this photo was taken we headed out to celebrate our newest teenager!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Tony's, Zapp's and Crystal's are all staples around my house. :)

Stats